Idea stolen fromÂ Average Jane who stole it from other people. Perfect entry for a busy week.
1. It’s 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
In jail or the hospital. I’m never not at home at 2am.
2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
Our new dining room table.
3. What do your bank checks look like?
Standard issue style from the bank.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
Alabama Outdoor. It’s a Life Is Good shirt that I paint in.
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
Hmmm. I have a birthday coming up and I guess I really want a day off. A day where the stuff I need to do gets done, but not by me.
6. What color is your toothbrush?
Green and white.
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
I kinda collect teacups because I inherited several from my Grandmother when she died my Junior year in high school.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
We tried a new BBQ place (Moe’s) in town. It was very different and good, but also very expensive for a BBQ joint.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
MrZ’s brother a few weeks ago.
10. What is your worst bad habit?
Drinking waaaay too much diet coke.
11. Name a magazine to which you subscribe?
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
I like pineapple and ham but I never get it because no one else likes it.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
Cat Deeley – host from So You Think You Can Dance. (What? It’s a dumb question so I’m not taking it seriously.)
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
This weekend I cooked 2 casseroles and 1 vegetarian lasagna to bake this week while I painted. I can’t remember what order I did it in because it was kinda simultaneous.
16. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
We have several. I’d say our couches win just because they’ve been destroyed by the animals. But our old dining room table is kinda hideous too.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
I’ll be returning some cabinet handles today because we bought the wrong size.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
I prefer scented lotions if I’m going to wear anything.
22. Your favorite board game?
I like Taboo but it doesn’t have a board so I’m not sure if that counts.
23. What was the last board game you played?
Curious George game of NikkiZ’s
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
Bill Penney Toyota in Huntsville
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
No idea. The question is too hard.
26. You’re sad, who can cheer you up easily?
My teenager, he’s the one who consistently can get me laughing so hard I cry.
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Anything that isn’t obvious it was done, like cleaning blinds or baseboards. I hate doing work no one notices so mostly I just don’t do it.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
It the “Chicken Lip” form at the restaurant Wings here in town. With a “mild” sauce and ranch dressing for dipping.
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Not a cake. I would just like a double helping of Half Baked ice cream from Ben & Jerry’s – thank you very much.