I get very wrapped up in the mundane irritations in my life. Working all day and coming home to a messy house and starving children. The unending piles of laundry. The deadlines at work and the half-decorated Christmas tree. I get so focused on the small things that are keeping me stressed out, that I neglect that gifts in my life. I like the idea of setting aside time each day to recognize the good. That way I can spend the other 23 hours and 45 minutes bitching about the annoyances GUILT FREE!
- “You’re My Best Mommy.” This is NikkiZ’s new things that is her variation of the “You’re my Best Friend” thing she was doing for awhile. I prefer the Best Mommy award because I like the idea that she has more than one and I’m the best.
- I told LilZ about the CakeWrecks site awhile back and how funny it was. We sat down the other night laughing hysterically clicking through the archives. I like knowing I can still laugh to the point of tears with my teenager.
- I broke my old flash (Boo!) but I bought a new one, one-step up. The SB-600 and I love it with all of my heart. If we have anymore kids? I may name them SB-600.
- I ate something called Indoor S’mores in Slidell over Thanksgiving. So. Yummy.
- I’m glad NaBloPoMo is over because ever since I hosed it, I’ve felt guilty seeing so many of you diligently keeping with it. I’m happy that we can all be slackers together now!