Hello. My name is Zoot and I’m officially overwhelmed by the people, the celebrities, the food, and the beer. I have had hardly any downtime this entire trip and I’m starting to get a wee overwhelmed. It’s totally awesome, but I may pass out at any moment and not wake up for several days.
High points of the day so far:
- Seeing Paul Rudd. But not speaking to him because I’m a huge wuss and he was walking too fast and I didn’t remember his name.
- Making eye contact with Chris Kattan but not talking to him either. Again: Big Wuss.
- Being at a panel with the LonelyGirl15 crew and seeing them upload this video in action. Those guys are awesome and I got pictures of Amalah and Sweetney talking to them later. TOTALLY COOL.
- Seeing the “Diaper Diarists” panel with these really cool bloggers. Have you ever heard of Dad Gone Mad (hee)?
- Sitting down right now and taking a damn break from the walking. OH MY GOD. THE WALKING. ITS KILLING ME.