The new hot-blog meme is the Six Things You May Not Know About Me challenge. Since I am nothing if not a blog-lemming, I must jump on the bandwagon and do the same meme. Although I may have probably done it before. In which case it’s 6-12 things you may not know about me:
1. I made an attempt at “goth” for awhile in high school. It was not a successful attempt as I lacked a certain angst to pull it off. But – I did sport the combat boots, torn jeans, MC Escher T-shirt, and snake jewelery. Nothing says, “Life sucks” like snake jewelery, you know.
2. I am totally freaked out by roller coasters. I used to love them as a kid. As an adult? Just looking at them makes me cry.
3. My brother and I won a t-shirt from Nickelodeon when we were kids. It was a call-in contest during Turkey Television. I think we took turns calling and I can’t remember which one of us actually won. I’m thinking it was me because I”m the cool one.
4. LilZ and I used to have an apartment above a VERY scary guy who worked weird shifts and would bang on our floor anytime we moved after 7pm because that would be when he’d be sleeping. We couldn’t even walk without pissing him off. I yelled at him through the floor when he scared LilZ one night, and we moved to a different unit a few weeks later. Dude was WEIRD.
5. I used to have a a bumper sticker that said, “Kill Your Television.” I was serious.
6. I have a huge love for the Calvin and Hobbes comic by Bill Watterson.