LilZ’s summer camp gave the parents an email address we can use to email our kids this week. It obviously belongs to someone as it’s equivalent to firstname.lastname@example.org or something like that. I guess Cindy is just offering her email up to the parents and will print them up and hand them out as needed.
Because I’m that mom, I have already mailed him three cards and I sent him an email yesterday as well as this morning. Of course this morning? I wrote to him about his sister pooping on the floor at daycare yesterday. I thought he’d get a kick out of the story (since he’s an 11-year old boy and they love poop stories) and I’m also short of material to write to him about since our lives are kinda boring without him here. So, the poop story it was.
Of course, just a few minutes ago it occurred to me that Cindy may not be that impressed with the poop story. Other things I probably should not write to him about this week while he’s at a church sponsored summer camp?
- The stinky farts my chili created this weekend.
- Gambling and my addiction to it.
- Stripping and my job doing it.
- How I encouraged the dogs to clean up their own vomit.
- The kitty litter and how bad it needs changing.
- The giant spider I found in his shower and how I was too chicken to kill it so I just left it there, hoping it will go away.
- All of the different kinds of beer we drank this weekend and how longed I blacked out for.