(1) I was born with my feet kinda pointing the wrong way so I had to wear funny shoes when I was a baby to pull them back the right way. This left me with the ability to point my feet behind me in a way that has been known to make people cry. Mainly my Dad, who would be happy to know I’ve not performed that fancy trick in years.
(2) I am bad about picking up verbal “ticks” from other people. My friend Junkie used to say “Right on…” all the time, and even though it irritated the crap out of me, I did it too. NikkiZ’s afternoon teacher has this great street-slang thing going on that she pulls of well. However, when I say “Boo? Why you be trippin’?” to NikkiZ when she cries? I just sound like a moron.
(3) I slept on the floor of my Dad’s bedroom for a short phase in my childhood (maybe around fourth or fifth grade?) because I had this insane fear someone was going to chop him up in his sleep and that somehow, me being there, would protect him. I know…I’m weird.
(4) I used to wish my name was “Veronica” and that people would call me “Ronnie”
(5) I collected stickers when I was little and I remember my Dad buying me this giant shiney unicorn head sticker (or maybe I bought it with my own money?) for my collection and I still think, to this day, that may have been the most excited I’ve ever been about any purchase in my entire life.
(6) I don’t like Oprah, the person or the show. Please don’t stone me.