Now seems as good of a time as any to publicly declare my New Year’s Resolutions.
- Run 5K Notice I didn’t say Run A 5K. I just want to, at some point this year, be able to say “I’ve run FIVE WHOLE KILOMETERS this year!”. I like to keep attainable goals.
- Eat dinner around the table more often I mean – I spent years bitching about not having a suitable table to eat dinner at. Now that I have one? We’re still eating on the couches.
- Tell MrZoot that I love him at least three times a day I am hoping this will increase my chances of getting backrubs while we watch television. Think I should up it to four times a day?
moreSOME water One of these days my kidneys are going to give up and die from processing all of the caffeine I send through my body. Of course – I should increase my water consumption SLOWLY since water is, as a whole, a foreign substance to my body.
- Learn how to validate the code to my site Seriously. This web page may look pretty on the outside – but on the inside? It’s ugly as hell. It would shame professional web developers.
- Meet some of you I feel like some of you (if not all of you) know me as well as my real world friends. Why haven’t we ever met? Will you come see me? Can I come see you? Let’s do lunch. I’m free tomorrow…
- Buy a house We could do this right now if one of you would write me a check for, eh, let’s say five grand. Can you do that for me? Make a blogger’s dream come true? Come ON! I commented on your site yesterday…what MORE do you want.
- Clean my car It is TRULY disgusting. Actually? Revolting may be a better word, “disgusting” doesn’t seem to pack the appropriate punch that the filth that is my car mandates.
- Make “smiling” the last thing I do before I go the bed and the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning I do have plenty to smile about, after all. I’ve got a hot husband, a loving son, and TiVo. What more could a girl ask for?