Weekend Roundup Of Awesome
Here’s the collection of things I’ve posted/found across various social media platforms this week.
- It’s that time of year again when I obsess over the Barkley Marathons. Even more so this year because we have a Huntsvillian giving it a go. If you don’t know what the Barkley is, read this or watch this:http://youtu.be/n-V8x0hQXA4And then follow the #BM100 tag on Twitter through Monday to see if anyone wins/finishes.
- I’m digging iZombie
- ARE YOU KIDDING ME? “First official look at #Deadpool. Eat your heart out Burt Reynolds.”
- Although it seems most of the good stuff has sold out, LOOK AT ALL OF THE SPACE JEWELRY!
- Nikki & I discovered a new Marvel comic this weekend.
“In many ways, says the writer G Willow Wilson, Marvel’s new comic-book character is a typical teenager, dealing with the angst of high school, before discovering superhero powers. So far, so Peter Parker. Except 16-year-old Kamala Khan is female, and a Muslim: unusual enough in the world of comics to have caused quite a ripple when it was announced in November.”
- One of my favorite running buddies now has a website where you can pickup tons of canine running gear. You can also like his Facebook page. Sam is the best. When he shows up at races it’s like a celebrity has arrived. He’s run with my Sunday group periodically but I’m too slow for him, so he usually floats more in the middle. He’s awesome.
- I want this rumor about Matt Smith in the Fantastical Beasts movie to be true SO BAD IT HURTS.
- But I’ll take Spielberg directing Ready Player One in the meantime.
- The guys from Flash singing the ballad from Serenity made my fangirl heart flutter this week.
- Mars Rover Opportunity finally finished her marathon!
- You’ve seen Voldemort doing Uptown Funk, right?
- Another thing to file under: THINGS I WANT…a Burrito Body Pillow.
- This video made me laugh SO HARD this week because the race I ran yesterday has many stretches of mud where we all are one misstep away from looking just like this guy .That’s Not How You Elephant