- We are dogsitting this week for Milo. He’s Donnie’s Parent’s Boston Terrier and fills the hole in my heart left behind by our two Bostons. He loves sitting behind me on my desk chair while I work. He also loves looking at the camera for photos which is SO WEIRD.
- These last two weeks have been insane because I’ve finally started getting back into strength training. I haven’t done anything with weights since I quit boot camp two months ago. I’ve gotten back into Body Pump and it took me FIVE DAYS to recover from the first class back. I was super-discouraged that it took so little time to lose all off the strength I had built up. Well, not all of it, but a lot of it. I’m happy to say I did two class in one day this week though and was only minimally sore. So, maybe I’ll gain it back quickly!
- I’m also trying to do better with my training program. My goal is to do like last year – two weekly runs of 6-10 miles, and two back-to-back long runs totally 30 or more. I’ve done it two weeks in a row now and I’m feeling good. My marathon is in October and my 50K is in November. I think I’m on track to survive both.
- I’ll write more about it later, but I think my ablation was a success. I want to wait for another full cycle before I give commentary, but let’s just say that if the next cycle is like my last one? I may get my OBGYN’s name tattooed somewhere on my body as a commemoration for his awesomeness.
- I’ll write more about this later too, but I’m still sticking with the Bullet Journal. I’ve modified it a bit as I use it more, to fit my style and needs better, but I adore having all of my lists in ONE PLACE. I knew I was a list-maker but I don’t think I realized how much of one I was until I kept them all together. Birthday lists, training programs, soccer schedules, grocery lists, etc. I LOVE THE BULLET JOURNAL! (Or my modification of it.)
- These last two weeks have been low on posting because I’ve been super busy with stuff going on EVERY SINGLE NIGHT/DAY. It’s a strange life with live, here. We have soccer every week on Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Saturday. We plan everything else on Wednesdays because it’s our only non-soccer night. At least once or twice a week we are double-booked on a week night and have to split things up. And our kids only play ONE SPORT each. I don’t see how you people who let your kids do more than one thing do it. WE WOULD FAIL MORE THAN WE DO NOW!
SO! How are you doing?