Man! I make a vow to blog more and then my internet goes and gets all crappy on me. During that time I had exactly 23 great blog entry ideas. Now that I have access to internet again, my ideas have dropped to one. The crappy one. So crappy I’m going to blog about the worst thing any blogger could blog about: Blogging! I have a few blogging concepts I want to discuss as they’ve been topics of debate across the blogosphere.
- I’m trying to start responding to comments in the comments section. How do you feel about that? Do you like when bloggers do that or do you prefer email response? I think I like doing it better from the blogger point of view, but I’m not sure if I like it from a commenter point of view.
- How do you feel about RSS feeds? Do you love them? (I do!) Do you hate them because no one actually goes to blogs anymore? I kinda feel that way. It always suprises me when I actually click through to comment and the blogger has redesigned. I’m always confused because, “I read them everyday! How did I not know?” So – if you redesign, you should mention it in your blog so lazy people like me know.
- What do you think about “About” pages? What do you find useful? A Cast of characters? A short paragraph summarizing life? A 100 things list? I kinda like the 100 things lists myself.
- What about memes? How do you feel about them? Do you love them? As a blogger, I kinda love them a little. But some people think they’re lame and I’m wondering what you think? Do you think I’m lame when I do them?
- Do you Myspace? I do. But I kinda have a love/hate relationship with it. I love it when people find me but I hate it when they get mad at me for never checking it.