Lately? I have fallen in love with several new things that I am sure to post obsessively about in the next six months or so. These things are not replacing PAST obsession (Krispy Kreme, Target, Crack) they are simply supplementing them so that I can diversify my compulsions. Many of these? Are your fault too, as you suggested them too me. But, since I have obviously become enamored with them, I will not hold it against you.
- French fries dipped in Frosties. LilZ loves this one too. We are trying to avoid it, since it’s not quite the healthiest meal on the planet.
- Low Fat Strawberry Cream Cheese.
- Mozilla Firefox. Okay – so I told you many moons ago that I only use Firefox to test designs, but for general surfing? I use Internet Explorer. One of you (who knows who) mentioned thet “TABS” and I had NO idea what you were talking about. Last weekend? I discoverd the Firefox tabs and my life has not been the same since. I have asked Firefox to marry me as soon as the divorce with MrZ is final.
- Birkenstocks. I have always loved Birkenstocks and I still have the first pair I bought in 1993, but with this pregnancy, and the heat, and the swelling, and the joint pain, I have decided my Birkenstocks are the most fabulous shoe in the world and I have promised my feet I will buy them a NEW pair after the baby is born since nothing but Birkenstocks have been on my feet the last several weeks.
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody a show that LilZ watches and LOVES and has somehow gotten me addicted to eventhough it is, quite possibly, the worst show I’ve ever seen in my entire life.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion.
- Wal-Mart’s online one-hour-photo service. Yes, I know I’ve already raved about that.
- Scrapbooking. I blame this new obsession indirectly on amalah who mentioned the wonders of the scrapbooking aisle to me one day. I’m sure this phase will not last long since my record for sticking to a new hobby (not involving the computer) is about 14.2 days, but for now? I’m having fun with it.
- LilZ’s backrubs. He’s getting REALLY good at them. He’s spoiling me.
I’m sure the list will grow. It always does.