1 Year A Lazy Herbivore
Dammit. I wrote this long post about being a “vegan” for a year and then WordPress ate it. My blog post is not vegan, WORDPRESS.
I have to start my workout so now you get the short version:
- It’s been a year since I went Lazy Herbivore!
- Settled in around 99% Vegan (but 100% vegetarian) because I don’t google ingredients to make sure things aren’t animal-derived and sometimes I eat things with dairy or eggs because it was made for me and I don’t want it to go to waste.
- Biggest Surprise: Donnie has become, essentially, vegetarian and maybe 80% vegan? By choice!
- Love the Gardein fake meat products b/c the kids love them!
- Still don’t like the word vegan because it makes people seem to want to prove I’m really NOT a vegan by asking me if I wear leather shoes. I don’t wear leather shoes but I do wear wool socks.
- I also periodically eat honey.
- Definitely sticking with it forever.
Sorry this post sucks now. It was a lot longer and had some funny in it. DAMN YOU WORDPRESS.